Survival KitsHome KitsCar KitsOffice KitsSchool KitsPet KitsReplacement KitsTornado and Hurricane KitsEmergency KitsEarthquake KitsHurricane KitsHygiene KitsChild Safety KitsPandemic Flu KitsRoadside KitsEmergency Supplies Emergency FoodEmergency WaterLights & RadiosFirst AidShelterSanitationSearch & RescuePetsPandemic Flu
(click to enlarge)
3600 Calorie Emergency Food Bar
3600 Calorie ER™ EMERGENCY READY Food Rations are US Coast Guard Approved to provide survival victims with a 72-hour food supply and guaranteed to store safely for 5-years even in extreme conditions. Utilizes a unique non-thirst-provoking formula that provides a disaster victim with the perfect blend of required calories and nutrients to survive emergencies.
Product Shelf Life: minimum 4 years
For larger quantities, please call for price quote.
As Recommended By
US Dep't of Homeland Security
With 5-year Shelf-life Food & Water
United States Coast Guard
Approval #: 160.046/29/0
Meets International Coast Guard
& SOLAS 7483 Requirements
3 DAY SURVIVAL FOOD SUPPLY
- Each 27 oz. emergency food bar contains 9 individual 410 calorie rations, for a total of 3,690 calories (15,449 kj.). Recommended consumption is 3 rations per day.
- 5-year shelf life. Withstands extreme conditions and temperatures (-22°F to 149°F). Store survival food safely almost anywhere.
- Non-thirst provoking formula. Survival food bars don't require waterand are ready-to-eat. Pleasant lemon-vanilla flavor.
- Optimal Balance of nutrients. Enriched with FDA recommended vitamins & minerals. No trans fats, cholesterol, coconut or nuts.
Food rations formulated specifically for survival victims for all emergencies and locations.
WHY ARE ER™ BAR SURVIVAL FOOD RATIONS THE BEST?
Introducing the most revolutionary emergency food bar available, the ER™ Bar is made with the purest of ingredients and manufactured under the strictest of conditions. Scientifically engineered to provide the optimal balance of nutrients and calories for survival victims.
It is imperative to keep survival food in an accessible location outside your home and office in case of structural damage following a disaster; and in your vehicle in case you are away from home during a disaster. But canned goods and other store bought items usually expire in 1-2 years. And, these items will spoil even faster in extreme cold and hot weather conditions. So, don't waste your money storing and replacing potentially dangerous food in your survival kit. Instead, buy a survival food bar that has been designed, tested, and guaranteed by survival experts and the US Coast Guard to be ready when you need it most.
ER™ FOOD BARS ARE SAFEST
- Unlike competitors' food bars, ER™ Bars contains no cholesterol, tropical oils, or coconut, or nuts which may cause dangerous allergic reactions when no medical aid is available
- USCG approved hermetic sealing process using corrosion-resistant material that meets the MIL-131 Barrier Materials Standards
- Patented non-thirst provoking formula
- Guaranteed 5-year shelf-life
- Safest and most reliable survival food ration on the market
ER™ FOOD BARS ARE EASIEST TO USE
- Unlike "Meals-Ready-to-Eat" (MREs), ER™ Bars don't require water
- Unlike competition, packaging features re-sealable pouch
- 9 individual, pre-measured rations; 3 per day
- Ready-to-use Survival Food Bars
ER™ FOOD BARS ARE MOST COST EFFECTIVE
- Minimize replacement costs
- Stores safely anywhere
- Low price guarantee
ER™ FOOD BARS ARE MOST NUTRITIOUS
- Guaranteed 3-day survival food supply
- Optimum combination of moisture, salt, carbohydrate, protein, and fat
(1) 3600 Calorie ER™ Emergency Ration Food Bar
||ER™ Emergency Ready
||Single (1): 9.75 x 6.5 x 1" - Case (20):13 x 13 x 6.63" - Pallet (1,000): 40 x 48 x 48"
||5 years (US Coast Guard Approved)
||3 days, 1 person
||(1) 3,690 Calorie ER Food Bar containing 9 individual 410 calorie rations
||earthquakes, hurricanes, tornados, tsunamis, winter storms, terrorist attacks, floods
|Features & Functions:
US Coast Guard Approved 5 Year Shelf-Life
Package material meets te MIL-B-131 Barrier Material Standards
Non-thirst provoking formula
Optimal balance of nutrients for survival victims
Water and vapor proof, flexible, heat-sealable, vacuum-packed & sealed
No cholesterol, tropical oils, coconut, or nuts
Packages are hermetically sealed using corrosion reistant material
Resealable zip-lock package
Withstands extreme conditions and temperatures (-22°F to 149°F)
|| Recommended consumption is 3 of the 9 included pre-measured rations per day.