| Survival Kits
Replacement Kits Emergency Kits
Child Safety KitsPandemic Flu Kits
Roadside Kits Emergency Supplies
Lights & Radios
Search & Rescue
EMERGENCY RATION FOOD PROVISIONS
SINGLE UNIT (1 PACKAGE)
UPC: 6 83818 10019 5
Actual Calories: 3690
Net Weight: 27 oz. (765g.)
CASE (20 PACKAGES)
UPC: 6 83818 10253 3
Case contains 20 ER BARS
Dimensions: 13.0”L x 13.0”W x 6.63”H
Weight: 37 lbs.
For larger quantities, please call for price quote.
PALLET (50 CASES)
Dimensions: 40” W x 48” D x 48” H
Weight: 2,380 lbs.
3 DAY EMERGENCY FOOD RATION
- Each 18 oz. emergency food bar packet contains 6 individual 410 calorie emergency food rations, for a total of 2,460 calories (10,299 kj.). Recommended consumption is 2 rations per day.
- 5-year shelf life. Withstands extreme conditions and temperatures (-22°F to 149°F). Store emergency food safely almost anywhere.
- Non-thirst provoking formula. Emergency food bars don't require waterand are ready-to-eat. Pleasant lemon-vanilla flavor.
- Optimal Balance of nutrients. Enriched with FDA recommended vitamins & minerals. No trans fats, cholesterol, coconut or nuts.
Food rations formulated specifically for survival victims for all emergencies and locations.
Approved by the
U.S. Department of Homeland Security
United States Coast Gaurd
United States Coast Guard
Meets International Coast Guard
& SOLAS 7483 Requirements
WHY ARE ER™ BAR EMERGENCY FOOD RATIONS THE BEST?
Introducing the most revolutionary emergency food bar available, the ER Bar is made with the purest of ingredients and manufactured under the strictest of conditions. Scientifically engineered to provide the optimal balance of nutrients and calories for survival victims.
It is imperative to keep emergency food in an accessible location outside your home and office in case of structural damage following a disaster; and in your vehicle in case you are away from home during an emergency. But canned goods and other store bought items usually expire in 1-2 years. And, these items will spoil even faster in extreme cold and hot weather conditions. So, don't waste your money storing and replacing potentially dangerous food in your emergency kit. Instead, buy an survival food bar that has been designed, tested, and guaranteed by emergency preparedness experts and the US Coast Guard to be ready when you need it most.
ER™ FOOD BARS ARE SAFEST
- Unlike competitors' food bars, ER™ Bars contains no cholesterol, tropical oils, or coconut, or nuts which may cause dangerous allergic reactions when no medical aid is available
- USCG approved hermetic sealing process using corrosion-resistant material that meets the MIL-131 Barrier Materials Standards
- Patented non-thirst provoking formula
- Guaranteed 5-year shelf-life
- Safest and most reliable emergency food ration on the market
ER™ FOOD BARS ARE EASIEST TO USE
- Unlike "Meals-Ready-to-Eat" (MREs), ER™ Bars don't require water
- Unlike competition, packaging features re-sealable pouch
- 6 individual, pre-measured rations; 2 per day
- Ready-to-use Emergency Ration Food Bars
ER™ FOOD BARS ARE MOST COST EFFECTIVE
- Minimize replacement costs
- Stores safely anywhere
- Low price guarantee
ER™ FOOD BARS ARE MOST NUTRITIOUS
- Guaranteed 3-day survival food supply
- Optimum combination of moisture, salt, carbohydrate, protein, and fat