3M Particulate Respirator - N95 - 9210
BENEFITS & DESCRIPTION
This disposable NIOSH Approved 3M Particulate N95 Respirator Mask (#9210) is recommended by CDC for protection against dangerous debris, bacteria and fumes which can be kicked up into the air we breathe following a disaster, terrorist attack or Pandemic Flu environment. This particulate mask will protect you from at least 95% filtration efficiency against solid and liquid aerosols that do not contain oil.
This three-panel respirator is a breakthrough in comfort and convenience. It provides exceptional protection from dangerous particles in the air. It's innovative design is uniquely capable of providing reliable protection. Designed to help provide comfortable, reliable protection. Its lightweight construction helps promote greater acceptance and comfort and increased wear time
The low profile design gives better visibility and compatibility with a wide range of safety equipment.
Respirators are individually packaged to help prevent contamination during storage and allow for easier dispensing.
Why do you need particulate respirators?
EMERGENCY APPLICATIONS - include dust, smoke and mold particulate protection following earthquakes, fires, tornados, hurricanes, etc.
ALLERGY PROTECTION - This respirator is also a recommended effective and inexpensive solution for protection from breathing in the airborne allergens that often lead to sneezing and respiratory distress.
OTHER NON-EMERGENCY APPLICATIONS - include grinding, sanding, sweeping, bagging and other dusty operations.
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONSSKU: 8M95-9210
Weight: 0.1 lb.
Needs Supplied: search & rescue
1 mask: 3.75" x 0.25" x 9.5"
Case (240/Case):19" x 10" x 17"
Disaster Usage: for use after earthquakes, hurricanes, tornados, tsunamis, winter storms, floods and any situation that causes airborne particulates.
- Advanced Electret Media Advanced electrostatically charged microfibers
- Head Straps are latex free
- Nose Pad Open cell foam
- Soft cover web on inner panel feels comfortable against the skin.
- Soft conformable nose foam provides a custom fit and secure seal, reducing the potential for eye wear fogging.
- Lightweight and collapse-resistant.
- Electrostatically charged micro fibers of the advanced electret media help make breathing easier and cooler.
- Protects against dry particles and liquid or non-oil based particles from sprays that do not also emit harmful vapors.
- Individually packaged to protect against contamination during storage.
- NIOSH 42 CFR 84 classification of N95, (95% efficient, not resistant to oil).
- Remove respirator from packaging and hold with straps facing upward. Place bottom strap under center flaps next to WARNING statement on mask
- Fully open top and bottom panels, bending nosepiece around thumb at center of foam. Straps should separate when panels are opened. Make certain bottom panel is unfolded and completely opened.
- Place respirator on your face so that the foam rests on your nose and the bottom panel is open under chin. Hold the bottom panel securely under your chin. Pull the top strap over your head and position it high on the back of the head. Then pull the bottom strap over your head and position it around the neck and below the ears. Adjust for a comfortable fit by pulling top panel toward the bridge of the nose and bottom panel under chin.
- Place your fingertips from both hands at the top of the nosepiece. Using two hands, position and shape over the nose area by pushing inward while moving your fingertips down both sides mask.