Ultimate Bug-Out Bag
BENEFITS & DESCRIPTION
- Contains survival items that fulfill the following needs: food/water, first aid, emergency tools, hygiene, communication, lighting, and shelter.
- Includes a Solar/Hand-Crank Powered Radio/Flashlight that broadcasts the NOAA Weather Band Alert system and features a built-in USB port to charge your cell phone.
- Contains PPE: (2) KN95 face masks and vinyl gloves.
- 3 day/2 person (6 day 1 person) supply of Food/Water is U.S. Coast Guard certified to remain fresh for up to 5 years even when exposed to extreme temperature fluctuations.
- Supplies packed in a durable, military-grade black backpack for portability and endurance.
- For ultimate disaster preparation store this bag in your vehicle or office and keep an ER™ Home Survival Kit in your home to ensure you will always have supplies on hand.
- First aid supplies include advanced trauma gauze designed to quickly stop profuse bleeding.
- Includes a 10 in 1 multi-use hammer tool and compact shovel to add in shelter building, search & rescue operations, and food preparation.
- The Paracord Survival Kit with lanyard contains the following items:
- (9) ft of 550 lb. Paracord
- (1) Knife Blade
- (1) Fire Starter
- (2) Lengths of Translucent Fishing Line
- (2) Pre-Attached Fishing Hooks
- (2) Fishing Weights
- (2) Bobbers
- (2) Swivels
- (1) Piece of Tin Foil
- (1) Tinder
Why do you need a bug-out bag?
The Bug-Out Bag contains essential supplies needed while traveling to a safe-zone. This kit is intended to supplement your shelter-in-place supplies. If an extreme emergency occurs while you are away from home, you will require supplies to sustain you until you reach your shelter-in-place cache or an evacuation zone. The portability and comprehensiveness of this kit will ensure you have the necessary supplies for any contingency whether it be braving the elements, evacuating miles on foot, or treating a first aid emergency on the road.
*Replace expired items with the ER™ 2-Person Easy Replacement Pack.
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS
Brand: ER™ Emergency Ready
Weight: 35 lbs.
Shelf-life: Food/Water: up to 5 years; First Aid Items/Lightsticks: 2 years
Supply Duration: 3 days, 2 people (6 days, 1 Person)
Disaster Usage: emergency evacuation following a natural or man-made disaster