ER™ 3600 Calorie Emergency Food Bars - 4 Pack
Item No. 1B-4PK
ER™ 3600 Calorie Emergency Food Bars provide disaster victims with a 108 hour (4.5 days) food supply. Formulated with a unique non-thirst provoking formula, ER™ Food Bars contain 100% of the daily recommended values of vitamins and minerals and delivers a perfect blend of calories and nutrients to
WHY ARE ER™ 3600 CALORIE EMERGENCY FOOD BARS THE BEST CHOICE?The 3600 Calorie Emergency Food Bar is made with the purest of ingredients and manufactured under the strictest of conditions. They are scientifically engineered to provide the optimal balance of nutrients and calories for survival victims and are certified by the U.S. Coast Guard to remain fresh for up to 5 years even when exposed to extreme temperatures. Store a minimum 3-day supply of emergency food in your home, vehicle or office. These bars are safe to store outside and will not spoil when left in a hot or cold vehicle. Keep in mind canned goods often have expiration dates less than 5 years. Ensure your family has a safe and adequate food supply by storing ER™ Bars in your survival kit.
3 DAY FOOD SUPPLY PER BAR
- Each 27-oz. survival food bar packet contains 9 individual 410 calorie emergency food rations, for a total of 3,690 calories (15,499 kj.).
- Recommended consumption is 3 rations per day/person.
- Up to 5-year shelf life certified by the U.S. Coast Guard.
- Withstands extreme conditions and temperatures (-22°F to 149°F, -6°C to 65°C).
- Non-thirst provoking formula – no water required for consumption.
- Bars crumble easily and may be mixed with water to form a paste for younger children or adults with dental issues.
- Pleasant lemon-vanilla flavor.
- Formulated with an optimal Balance of nutrients - Enriched with FDA recommended vitamins & minerals.
- No trans fats, cholesterol, coconut or nuts.
- ER™ Bars contain no cholesterol, coconut, or nuts which may cause dangerous allergic reactions when medical aid is scarce.
- U.S. Coast Guard approved hermetic sealing process utilizes corrosion-resistant material that meets the MIL-131 Barrier Materials Standards ensuring the freshness of your food supply for up to 5 years.
- Formulated with the optimum combination of moisture, salt, carbohydrate, protein, and fat
- List of Ingredients
- Unlike many "Meals-Ready-to-Eat" (MREs), ER™ Bars do not require water and take up less storage space.
- Packaging features a re-sealable pouch to help maintain freshness.
- Contains 9 individual, pre-measured rations – serving size equals 3 rations/day
- Minimal replacement costs
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONSSKU: 1A
Brand: ER™ Emergency Ready
Food Supply: 4-Pack Bars equals a 12 day food supply for one individual
Weight: 7.8 lbs.
Dimensions: Single (1): 7.75 x 4.75 x 1.25"
Shelf-life: up to 5 years (U.S. Coast Guard Approved)
Supply Duration: 4.5 days, 1 person per bar
Total Items: (4) 3,690 Calorie ER Food Bars containing 9 individual 410 calorie rations
Disaster Usage: earthquakes, hurricanes, tornados, tsunamis, winter storms, terrorist attacks, floods
Instructions: Recommended consumption is 3 of the 9 included pre-measured rations per day.
List of Ingredients