Emergency Dog Food Ration
BENEFITS & DESCRIPTION
ER™ Dog Food contains 8 ounces of Diamond Adult Dog Food that has been specially sealed and packaged to provide an extended shelf-life
Formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for all life stages, ER™ Dog Food provides 100% of a dog's recommended vitamins & minerals for 3 days.
Are your dogs prepared for a disaster?
Stores may be closed for weeks following a disaster and you don't want to waste money and time constantly replacing store bought dog food that you keep in your emergency kit. Many people don't realize that store bought dog food only stores safely 6 months and even less when stored in the heat. Plus, many times pet food attracts bugs and rodents when stored in your emergency kit. So, take this opportunity to prepare your furry little friend with emergency dog food that will store safely for 5 years.
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONSSKU: PDF
Brand: ER™ Emergency Ready/Diamond Pet Food
Net Weight: 8 oz
Dimensions: Single (1): 6.75 x .75 x 9.75"- Case (25): 17.75 x 9.5 x 12
Supply Duration: 3 days, 1 dog (larger dogs may require 2 packets)
Disaster Usage: earthquakes, hurricanes, tornados, tsunamis, winter storms, terrorist attacks, floods
Features & Functions:
- Package material meets te MIL-B-131 Barrier Material Standards.
- Water and vapor proof
- Packages are hermetically sealed using corrosion reistant material.
- Formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for all life stages.
- Resealable zip-lock package.
- Withstands extreme conditions and temperatures (-22°F to 149°F).
- Nutrition Facts