1 Person Ultimate Deluxe Fanny Pack Survival Kit
Item No. SK1DD
A 1-person, 72-hour portable survival kit designed to safely store in a vehicle for up to 5-years. This compact kit contains essential survival supplies packaged in a portable fanny pack. Supplies include an ER™ 2400 Calorie food Bar, emergency water pouches, hand-crank/solar-powered radio and
This kit features a hand-crank/solar-powered radio and flashlight combo with a USB phone charging port.
BENEFITS & DESCRIPTIONThe ER™ 1-Person Deluxe Survival Kit contains 72-hours of survival supplies packaged in a durable nylon fanny pack designed to carry supplies hands-free. This kit will satisfy an individual's needs for food, water, lighting, communication, first aid, and protection against the elements. It conveniently and safely stores in a vehicle, garage, or closet.
This Individual Deluxe Survival kit checks off all the necessities one person needs to shelter-in-place or evacuate during an emergency, either at home or on the go. This versatile kit conveniently and safely stores in a closet, garage, or vehicle. Give yourself and your family peace of mind knowing they have emergency supplies on-hand.
- 3-day supply of rations of (1) ER™ 2400 Calorie Food bar and (3) Water Pouches: The U.S. Coast Guard tested, evaluated, and certified ER™ Emergency Rations to remain fresh for up to 5 years, even when exposed to extreme temperature fluctuations. ER™ rations safely store outdoors or in areas exposed to temperatures ranging from -22°F to 149°F (-30°C to 65°C).
- Solar/Hand-Crank Powered NOAA Weather Band AM/FM Radio, Flashlight combo with a built-in USB device charger for cell phones and other USB powered devices.
- Thermal emergency blanket and hooded poncho: Provides warmth and protection against the elements.
- (30) Aquatab® Water Purification Tablets: Each tablet treats up to 2 quarts of water.
- First Aid & PPE Items: compact first aid kit , masks, tissue pack, and gloves provide treatment for minor injuries and help prevent the spread of illnesses.
- Neon green & yellow lightsticks: Provides up to 12-hours each of emergency lighting and signaling.
- Emergency Contact Card: See "How to Create A Family Emergency Plan" to learn the vital role this card plays in your emergency preparedness plan.
- Pocket Survival Guide
Why do you need survival kits in the home and the vehicle?
Storing an Emergency Survival Kit in your car is a necessary step in disaster preparedness. A flat tire, snow storm, or other severe weather incidents may strand you in your vehicle for hours or even days. We've all seen news footage of drivers stranded in their cars during snowstorms or hurricane evacuations—many for hours at a time. You may not be able to prevent a roadside emergency, but you will at least have food, water, lighting, and warmth.
This kit makes a great gift for family and Friends!
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONSSKU: SK1DD
Brand: ER™ Emergency Ready
Weight: 5 lbs.
Dimensions: 15" x 7" x 7.5"
Shelf-life: up to 5 years (food, water, lightsticks, water purification tablets), shelf life varies on some first aid items
Supply Duration: 3 days, 1 person
Disaster Usage: earthquakes, hurricanes, tornados, tsunamis, winter storms, terrorist attacks, floods
A 1-person, 72-hour portable survival kit designed to safely store in a vehicle for up to 5-years. This compact kit contains essential survival supplies packaged in a portable fanny pack. Supplies include an ER™ 2400 Calorie food Bar, emergency water pouches, hand-crank/solar-powered radio and flashlight combo (with USB charging portal), first-aid kit, emergency thermal blanket, and other essentials. ER™ Food and Water Rations are certified by the U.S. Coast Guard to remain fresh for up to 5-years within a temperature range of -22°F to 149°F (-30°C to 65°C). Designed for roadside emergencies or quick evacuation.
Not a fan of the bag
I do not like the bag the kit came in
Best one person investment for Earthquake kit.. Will buy Again. I feel much better having this with me.