2400 Calorie Emergency Food Bar
BENEFITS & DESCRIPTION
The 2400 Calorie Emergency Food Bar is made with the purest of ingredients and manufactured under the strictest of conditions. They are scientifically engineered to provide the optimal balance of moisture, salt, carbohydrate, protein, and fat for survival victims and are certified by the U.S. Coast Guard to remain fresh for up to 5 years even when exposed to extreme temperatures. Store a minimum 3 day supply of emergency food in your home, vehicle, or office. These bars are safe to store outside and will not spoil when left in a hot or cold vehicle. Keep in mind canned goods often have expiration dates of less than 5 years. Ensure your family has a safe and adequate food supply by storing ER™ Bars in your survival kit. Nutrition Facts & Ingredients
WHY ARE ER™ 2400 CALORIE EMERGENCY FOOD BARS THE BEST CHOICE?
- Each 18-oz. survival food bar packet contains 6 individual 410 calorie emergency food rations, for a total of 2,460 calories (10,299 kj.).
- Recommended consumption is 2 rations per day/person.
- Up to 5-year shelf life certified by the U.S. Coast Guard.
- Withstands extreme conditions and temperatures -22°F to 149°F (-30°C to 65°C).
- Non-thirst-provoking formula – no water required for consumption.
- Bars crumble easily and may be mixed with water to form a paste for younger children or adults with dental issues.
- Pleasant lemon-vanilla flavor.
- No trans fats, cholesterol, coconut, or nuts.
RELIABLE FOOD SOURCE
- ER™ Bars contain no cholesterol, coconut, or nuts which may cause dangerous allergic reactions when medical aid is scarce.
- U.S. Coast Guard-approved hermetic sealing process utilizes corrosion-resistant material that meets the MIL-131 Barrier Materials Standards ensuring the freshness of your food supply for up to 5 years.
- Formulated with the optimum combination of moisture, salt, carbohydrate, protein, and fat
- Nutrition Facts and Ingredients
CONVENIENT TO USE
- Unlike many "Meals-Ready-to-Eat" (MREs), ER™ Bars do not require water and take up less storage space.
- Packaging features a re-sealable pouch to help maintain freshness.
- Contains 6 individual, pre-measured rations – serving size equals 2 rations/day
- Minimal replacement costs
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONSBrand: ER™ Emergency Ready
Weight: 1.3 lbs.
Dimensions: Single (1): 7.75 x 4.75 x 1.25" - Case (20): 12.75 x 9.63 x 6.63" - Pallet (1,800): 40 x 48 x 48"
Shelf-life: up to 5 years (U.S. Coast Guard Approved)
Supply Duration: 3 days, 1 person
Total Items: (1) 2,460 Calorie ER Food Bar containing 6 individual 410 calorie rations
Disaster Usage: earthquakes, hurricanes, tornados, tsunamis, winter storms, terrorist attacks, floods
Instructions: Recommended consumption is 2 of the 6 included pre-measured rations per day.
Nutrition Facts & Ingredients
ER™ 2400 Calorie Emergency Food Bars provide disaster victims with a 72-hour food supply. Formulated with a unique non-thirst-provoking formula, ER™ Food Bars deliver a perfect blend of calories and nutrients to maintain energy levels. ER™ Food Bars are certified by the U.S. Coast Guard to remain fresh for up to 5 years. The packaging of the food bars ensures they can withstand extreme temperature fluctuations allowing them to be stored outside or inside vehicles. Each food bar is scored into 6 individual rations and packaged in a re-sealable pouch. Minimal consumption is 2 rations per day for a total food supply of 3 days.
tastes pretty good
I have tried these bars on a dare. They're pretty good. My buddy says he won't eat 'em. He has some grand idea in a disaster scenario he going to go all Rambo and kill his prey to survive. He doesn't even know how to thread a fishing pole properly. I'll eat the bar. He can eat a cockroach instead.
Only 5 yr shelf life
The bars serve their purpose but why do they only have a 5 yr. shelf life?
Excellent product and value
very best emergency survival meal. No nuts, no coconuts, no trans-fat or cholesterol. This product can be stored in extreme temperatures. Dollar for dollar this is the least expensive type of emergency survival meal on the market