72-Hour Search and Rescue Backpack Kit
Need more than 10 kits? Call 800.277.3727 for special pricing!
BENEFITS & DESCRIPTION
Search and Rescue Backpack filled with essential supplies needed during a search and rescue operation following a major disaster. The spacious, multi-pocket, neon orange backpack has high-visibility and can accommodate additional items of your choosing. The comprehensive kit contains not only items to perform search and rescue but also food, water, and shelter to remain active in the field for up to 72-hours.
The ER Search and Rescue Backpack Kit has several strategic advantages:
- 72-hour supply of food and water certified by the U.S. Coast Guard to remain fresh for up to 5 years
- 2400 Calorie Emergency Food Bar contains no nuts or coconuts, provides 100% of the daily required vitamins and minerals for an adult, and comes packaged in a resealable pouch to maintain freshness.
- Designed to store in a vehicle, tested to withstand extreme temperature fluctuations ranging from -22°F to 149°F (-30°C to 65°C).
- First aid items including a Thermal Mylar Blanket for sheltering-in-place or treating shock victims.
- Heavy-duty crowbar to aid in removing debris.
- 50’ rope holds up to 400 lbs.
- Highly visible blaze orange, military-grade backpack constructed out of heavy-duty, water resistant nylon.
- 4 point Ratchet/Pin Lock Hard Hat meets OSHA requirements and ANSI Z89.1 Type 1, Class C, G and E Standards.
- High-density webbing and thick foam backing, padded shoulder straps
- Main compartment measures 18.5” x 12.5” x 7.0”
- Large inner pocket measures 11” x 11”
- 10” x 10” front zippered pocket
- 8” x 8” zippered center pocket
- 10.5” x 4.5” bottom front compartment
- 7.5” x 6” zippered side pocket
- Side pocket for water bottle or canteen
- Water-resistant material
- Color: Blaze Orange