2400 Calorie Emergency Food Bar Case of 20
Item No. 1AC
2400 Calorie ER™ EMERGENCY READY Food Ration Bars are U.S. Coast Guard Approved to provide survival victims with a 72-hour food supply and guaranteed to store safely for up to 5-years even in extreme conditions. Utilizes a unique non-thirst-provoking formula that provides a disaster victim with the
- 5-years shelf-life
- withstands extreme temperatures
- lemon-vanilla flavor
BENEFITS & DESCRIPTION
3 DAY SURVIVAL FOOD SUPPLY
- Each 18 oz. survival food bar packet contains 6 individual 410 calorie emergency food rations, for a total of 2,460 calories (10,299 kj.)
- Recommended consumption is 2 rations per day.
- Up to 5-year shelf life.
- Withstands extreme conditions and temperatures (-22°F to 149°F, -22°C to 65°C ) - can store safely almost anywhere.
- Non-thirst provoking formula does not require water and are ready-to-eat.
- Bars crumble easily and may be mixed with water to form a paste for younger children or adults with dental issues.
- Pleasant lemon-vanilla flavor.
- Formulated with an optimal Balance of nutrients - Enriched with FDA recommended vitamins & minerals.
- No trans fats, cholesterol, coconut or nuts.
WHY ARE ER™ BAR SURVIVAL FOOD RATIONS THE BEST?Introducing the most revolutionary emergency food bar available, the ER™ Bar is made with the purest of ingredients and manufactured under the strictest of conditions. Scientifically engineered to provide the optimal balance of nutrients and calories for survival victims.
It is imperative to keep survival food in an accessible location outside your home and office in case of structural damage following a disaster and in your vehicle in case you are away from home during a disaster. Canned goods and other store bought items usually expire in 1-2 years. These items will spoil even faster when exposed to extreme cold and hot weather conditions. Don't waste your time and money storing and replacing potentially dangerous food in your survival kit. Instead, buy a survival food bar that has been designed, tested, and guaranteed by survival experts and the U.S. Coast Guard to be ready when you need it most.
ER™ FOOD BARS ARE THE SAFEST
- Unlike competitors' food bars, ER™ Bars contains no cholesterol, coconut, or nuts which may cause dangerous allergic reactions when no medical aid is available.
- USCG approved hermetic sealing process using corrosion-resistant material that meets the MIL-131 Barrier Materials Standards
- Patented non-thirst provoking formula
- Guaranteed to stay fresh for up to 5-years
- Safest and most reliable survival food ration on the market
ER™ FOOD BARS ARE THE EASIEST TO USE
- Unlike "Meals-Ready-to-Eat" (MREs), ER™ Bars don't require water
- Packaging features a re-sealable pouch
- Contains 9 individual, pre-measured rations; 3 per day
ER™ FOOD BARS ARE THE MOST NUTRITIOUS
- Guaranteed 3-day survival food supply
- Formulated with the optimum combination of moisture, salt, carbohydrate, protein, and fat
ER™ FOOD BARS ARE THE MOST COST EFFECTIVE
- Minimal replacement costs
- Stores safely anywhere for up to 5-years
- Low price guarantee
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONSSKU: 1A
Brand: ER™ Emergency Ready
Weight: 1.3 lbs.
Dimensions: Single (1): 7.75 x 4.75 x 1.25" - Case (20): 12.75 x 9.63 x 6.63" - Pallet (1,800): 40 x 48 x 48"
Shelf-life: up to 5 years (U.S. Coast Guard Approved)
Supply Duration: 3 days, 1 person
Total Items: (1) 2,460 Calorie ER Food Bar containing 6 individual 410 calorie rations
Disaster Usage: earthquakes, hurricanes, tornados, tsunamis, winter storms, terrorist attacks, floods
Features & Functions:
- U.S. Coast Guard Approved 5 Year Shelf-Life
- Package material meets te MIL-B-131 Barrier Material Standards
- Non-thirst provoking formula
- Optimal balance of nutrients for survival victims
- Water and vapor proof, flexible, heat-sealable, vacuum-packed & sealed
- No cholesterol, tropical oils, coconut, or nuts
- Packages are hermetically sealed using corrosion reistant material
- Resealable zip-lock package
- Withstands extreme conditions and temperatures (-22°F to 149°F)