BENEFITS & DESCRIPTION
Vinyl gloves are used when you expect to come into contact with blood or other bodily fluids, during triage and first aid operations. They must be used to prevent the spread of disease and bacteria. These gloves can also be used to protect against dust and other particulates during debris removal.
Included in our ER EMERGENCY READY First Aid Kits and our ER Trauma First Aid kits, this is a critical item to be included in all emergency kits to protect you when administering emergency first aid to bleeding victims for protection from HIV and other diseases.
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONSSKU: 8M-55
Weight: 0.1 lbs.
Needs Supplied: search and rescue, first aid
Dimensions: 9" x 5" x 0.1"
Disaster Usage: earthquakes, hurricanes, tornados, tsunamis, winter storms, terrorist attacks, floods, fires, roadside accidents and emergencies, protection when administering emergency first aid to bleeding victims (for protection from AIDS, etc.)
Features and Functions:
- 5 mil vinyl
- Single use only
- Industrial grade
Disposable Glove Removal:
- Pinch the palm side of one glove near your wrist.
- Carefully pull the glove off so that it is inside out.
- Hold the removed glove in the palm of your gloved hand.
- Slip two fingers under the glove at the wrist of the remaining gloved hand.
- Pull the glove until it comes off, inside out.
- The first glove should end up inside the glove you just removed.
- Dispose of gloves in a proper biohazard container.
- Wash hands thoroughly.