Emergency Water Pouches - Case of 96
- 16 day emergency ration, 1 person
- Withstands extreme temperatures
- U.S. Coast Guard Approved Packaging
BENEFITS & DESCRIPTION
96 pouches provides 16 people minimum recommended water consumption for 72 hours. Each 4.2 ounce water pouch is U.S. Coast Guard Approved to store safely for up to 5 years even when stored in extreme conditions. Can be frozen without harm to pouch and used as a "cold pack." Case includes 96 pouches of water.
Why do you need to store emergency water?
Following a disaster, potable drinking water may be unavailable due to several factors. Electricity outages can result in water treatment plants malfunctioning causing tap water to become unsafe for consumption. Emergency responders may not be able to safely deliver water to your area and broken gas lines and power outages may prevent boiling water over a stove top. Ensure you and your familiy's self-reliancy by storing at least a 72-hour supply of water per person.
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONSSKU: 2B96P
Brand: ER™ Emergency Ready
Weight: 26 lbs.
Dimensions: Case (96): 13 x 11.5 x 8.5"
Shelf-life: Up to 5 years (U.S. Coast Guard Approved)
Supply Duration: 3 days, 16 people
Disaster Usage: earthquakes, hurricanes, tornados, tsunamis, winter storms, terrorist attacks, floods
Features & Functions:
- U.S. Coast Guard Approved 5 Year Shelf Life
- Non-leaking pouches with superior tri-laminate packaging
- Withstands Extreme Conditions
- 100% Purified Drinking Water
- R/O Aseptic Processing
- UHT Pasteurized Sterilized Packaging
- No Additives or Preservatives
- Can be frozen and used as a "cold pack."