Emergency Water Pouches - 6 Pack
- 3 day emergency ration, 1 person
- withstands extreme temperatures
- U.S. Coast Guard Approved Packaging
*To order quantities in EACHES, please call us at 800-277-3727.
BENEFITS & DESCRIPTION
These flexible and yet durable water pouches provide a 72-hour supply of emergency drinking water per person. Each 4.2 ounce water pouch is U.S. Coast Guard Approved to store safely for up to 5 years even when stored in extreme conditions. Can be frozen without harm to pouch and used as a "cold pack."
Why do you need to store emergency water?
Following a disaster, potable drinking water may be unavailable due to several factors. Electricity outages can result in water treatment plants malfunctioning causing tap water to become unsafe for consumption. Emergency responders may not be able to safely deliver water to your area and broken gas lines and power outages may prevent boiling water over a stove top. Ensure you and your familiy's self-reliancy by storing at least a 72-hour supply of water per person.
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONSSKU: 2B
Brand: ER™ Emergency Ready
Weight: 1.8 lbs.
Dimensions: (1) 6-Pack of Water Pouches: 6.75 x 3.25 x .25"
Shelf-life: Up to 5 years (U.S. Coast Guard Approved)
Supply Duration: 3 days, 1 person
Disaster Usage: earthquakes, hurricanes, tornados, tsunamis, winter storms, terrorist attacks, floods
Features & Functions:
- U.S. Coast Guard Approved 5 Year Shelf Life
- Non-leaking pouches with superior tri-laminate packaging
- Withstands Extreme Conditions
- 100% Purified Drinking Water
- R/O Aseptic Processing
- UHT Pasteurized Sterilized Packaging
- No Additives or Preservatives
- Can be frozen and used as a "cold pack."