Emergency Water Pouches - 6 Pack
- 3 day emergency ration, 1 person
- withstands extreme temperatures
- U.S. Coast Guard Approved Packaging
BENEFITS & DESCRIPTION
These flexible and yet durable water pouches provide a 72-hour supply of emergency drinking water per person. Each 4.2 ounce water pouch is U.S. Coast Guard Approved to store safely for up to 5 years even when stored in extreme conditions. Can be frozen without harm to pouch and used as a "cold pack."
Why do you need to store emergency water?
Following a disaster, there may not be any safe drinking water available. When the electricity goes out, water treatment plants may stop working causing tap water to become unsafe for consumption. Emergency responders may not be able to deliver water to your area safely. And, it may not be safe or possible to boil water due to broken gas lines. So, you need to be self-reliant by having emergency drinking water supplies such as emergency water pouches.
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONSSKU: 2B
Brand: ER™ Emergency Ready
Weight: 1.8 lbs.
Dimensions: (1) 6-Pack of Water Pouches: 6.75 x 3.25 x .25"
Shelf-life: Up to 5 years (U.S. Coast Guard Approved)
Supply Duration: 3 days, 1 person
Disaster Usage: earthquakes, hurricanes, tornados, tsunamis, winter storms, terrorist attacks, floods
Features & Functions:
- U.S. Coast Guard Approved 5 Year Shelf Life
- Non-leaking pouches with superior tri-laminate packaging
- Withstands Extreme Conditions
- 100% Purified Drinking Water
- R/O Aseptic Processing
- UHT Pasteurized Sterilized Packaging
- No Additives or Preservatives
- Can be frozen and used as a "cold pack."