BENEFITS & DESCRIPTION
This 2-Story ResQ Fire Escape Ladder provides a means of escape out a window in case of fire, earthquake or other emergencies requiring portable immediate evacuation. Don't be stranded in a dangerous situation. This emergency rescue ladder could save your life when seconds count!
It is recommended to store an emergency ladder in strategic locations on the second story level to provide quick evacuation in case you can't get to the stairway due to a fire or other disaster. It's slim, compact design allows for safe and easy storage under the bed, under your desk, in the closet, etc.
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONSSKU: 8C
Weight: 12 lbs.
Needs Supplied: search and rescue
Dimensions: 18.5" x 5" x 16.5"
Disaster Usage: earthquakes, hurricanes, tornados, tsunamis, winter storms, terrorist attacks, floods, emergency evacuation
Features and Functions:
- 12 foot rescue ladder
- Portable - no installation necessary
- Tested to support over 1000 lbs
- Designed to fit standard windowsill wall up to 10" thick
- Easy to install or remove standoffs providing added stability for every rung and flexibility to avoid a variety of wall obstructions or hazards.
- Includes fire prevention, escape plan and usage instructions
- Slip resistant abrasive white rungs
- Steel construction Made in U.S.A.
- Protective plastic sleeves on chain