BENEFITS & DESCRIPTION
This hard hat meets OSHA requirements and complies with current ANSI standards. Hard Hats protect you from various hazards following disasters or accidents, such as falling objects/buildings, electric shocks and severe weather conditions, while performing search and rescue and specific work operations.
It is recommended to wear this hard hat during (if possible) and following disasters such as earthquakes, hurricanes, tornados, tsunamis, winter storms, terrorist attacks, floods, fires, roadside accidents and emergencies.
The shell and suspension of this cap will provide limited protection by working together to reduce the effect of the force of falling objects striking the top of the shell. They are designed in a way to give some spacing between the shell and your head. So when an object falls on your head the safety distance cushion lessens the blow, preventing more serious injury.
Comfortable, light weight and includes ratchet suspension adjustment to allow for secure, comfortable fit.
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONSSKU: 8M-1
Weight: 0.9 lbs.
Needs Supplied: search and rescue
Dimensions: 8.5" x 5" x 11"
Disaster Usage: earthquakes, hurricanes, tornados, tsunamis, winter storms, terrorist attacks, floods, fires, accidents
Features and Functions:
- Meets OSHA requirements and ANSI Z89.1 Type 1, Class C, G and E standards.
- Lightweight for comfort, molded from High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) - only 13.5 oz.
- Contoured dome maximizes protection while providing a sleek, low profile
- Trim bill style for greater upward vision, ideal for vision attachment
- Low nape strap and rain trough
- Universal slots allow for easy attachment of hearing, welding, and face shield accessories
- 4 pt. ratchet, pinlock or suspension adjustment/options