5 Person Ultimate Deluxe Survival Kit
Item No. SK5R
A 5-person, 72-hour deluxe survival kit packaged in a 5-gallon water-resistant bucket container with a snap-on toilet seat. Designed for a family of five or a small office. This comprehensive survival kit contains essential survival items needed to shelter-in-place in your home or office following a
BENEFITS & DESCRIPTIONThe ER™ 5-Person Survival Kit outfits a family of five with 72-hours of emergency supplies, including food and water.
Assembling a survival kit can be daunting, especially when preparing a family of five for an extended shelter-in-place situation. We simplified the process by packing the essential items your family will need into an easy-to-store 5-gallon bucket. All you need to do is find an easily accessible storage location and note the kit's expiration dates. ER™ Food Bars and Water Pouches have a 5-year shelf-life certified by the U.S. Coast Guard, but some of the first aid items require replacement after two years. Reference blog post “ Maintaining Emergency Rations” in the ER™ Preparedness Blog for why you should not rely on store-bought canned goods and water bottles in your survival kit.
- 3-day supply per person of ER™ 2400 Calorie Food bars and Water Pouches: One bar and three water pouches provide 72-hours of sustenance for one person. The U.S. Coast Guard tested, evaluated, and certified ER™ Emergency Rations to remain fresh for up to 5 years, even when exposed to extreme temperature fluctuations. ER™ rations safely store outdoors or in areas exposed to temperatures ranging from -22°F to 149°F, -30°C to 65°C.
- (1) Solar/Hand-Crank Powered NOAA Weather Band AM/FM Radio, Flashlight combo with a built-in USB device charger for cell phones and other USB powered devices.
- (1) 5-Gallon Bucket Storage Container: The bucket has several strategic survival and storage advantages.
- Emergency Sanitation: Cover the inside of the bucket with a sanitation bag (included), and toilet chemicals (included), then add the snap-on toilet seat to create an emergency toilet.
- Alternatively, use the bucket to collect and treat water with Aquatabs® Water Purification Strips (included).
- The water-resistant containers store safely anywhere inside or outside an office building within a temperature range of 22°F to 149°F, -5.5°C to 65°C.
- First Aid & PPE: (1) 25-Person First Aid Kits , and (5) surgical face masks, provide treatment for minor injuries and help prevent the spread of illnesses.
- (5) Thermal blankets, (1) Tube Tent: Protect against the elements when sheltering outside.
- (30) Aquatabs® Water Filtration Tablets: Each tablet treats up to 2 quarts of water.
- (3) 12-hour fluorescent lightsticks
- (1) Book waterproof matches
- (1) Pair Leather-palmed work gloves
- (1)Pack emergency taper candles: each pack contains 5 candles that burn for up to 5-hours.
- (1) 5-in-1 whistle: whistle includes a signal mirror, compass, flint, and hollow container for matches
- (1) Pocket survival guide
Why do you need a survival kit at home?
The key to survival is self-sufficiency. If a wide-spread disaster occurs, paramedics or disaster relief organizations such as the Red Cross will not be able to administer aid for several days or more. The more prepared your family is in advance of a major disaster, the better your odds are of surviving it. In the best-case scenario, your house loses electricity but is still habitable. Worst case, your home is no longer structurally safe to inhabit, forcing your family to shelter outdoors. Additionally, family members may have sustained injuries with no help available. The simple addition of a survival kit ensures your family has the supplies needed to turn an already dire situation into a survival situation.
Reference the ER™ Home Preparedness Guide for more detailed information on how you can prepare your home.
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS
Brand: ER™ Emergency Ready
Weight: 25 lbs.
Dimensions: 12" x 12" x 14"
Shelf-life: up to 5 years (food, water, lightsticks, water purification tablets), shelf life varies on some first aid items.
Supply Duration: 3 days, 5 people
Disaster Usage: earthquakes, hurricanes, tornados, tsunamis, winter storms, terrorist attacks, floods
A 5-person, 72-hour deluxe survival kit packaged in a 5-gallon water-resistant bucket container with a snap-on toilet seat. Designed for a family of five or a small office. This comprehensive survival kit contains essential survival items needed to shelter-in-place in your home or office following a disastrous event such as an earthquake, hurricane, or tornado. The kit includes 2400 Calorie Food Bars and water pouches to provide 72-hours of nourishment for up to 5 people. The food bars can be crumbled and mixed with water for young children. The kit also includes ponchos and thermal blankets for inclement weather, first aid supplies, a radio/flashlight combo with built-in USB port for charging cell phones, an emergency gas and water shut-off multi-tool, and other crucial items to help your family survive any unexpected disaster. ER™ Food Bars and Water Pouches are certified by the U.S. Coast Guard to store safely for up to 5-years even when exposed to extreme temperature fluctuations. Store this kit inside your house or outside in a garage or shed. Use the bucket container to collect water or as a portable toilet with the included snap-on toilet seat.
There are no reviews yet.