BENEFITS & DESCRIPTIONThe Area - LED - Fluorescent Light is a versatile flashlight that offers (3) different functions to cover different emergency lighting needs:
- The Xenon bulb provides powerful "spot-to-flood" adjustable beam flashlight that is 200% brighter than standard flashlights.
- LED's offer light with a longer battery-life of approximately 80 hours.
- Fluorescent tube provides wide area illumination.
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONSSKU: 6CL
Brand: ER™ Emergency Ready
Weight: 0.7 lbs.
Needs Supplied: emergency light and communication
1 flashlight: 6 " x 2.5" x 10.5"
Case (48/Case): 24 " x 13 " x 22"
Power Source: 4 "AA" size batteries (not included)
Battery Life: LEDs provide approximately 80 hours of light
Light Source: 3 LED's, 1 Xenon bulb, 1 Fluorescent tube
Disaster Usage: earthquakes, hurricanes, tornados, tsunamis, winter storms, floods, power outages, roadside emergencies
Features and Functions:
- 3 ultra bright Japanese LED's, a fluorescent tube, and a Xenon bulb in a durable water-resistant body with rubber ribbed handle and handy carry strap.
- The LED's have an extensive lifetime (approximately 100,000 hours), are almost indestructible, low energy consumption (average battery life is over 80 hours), and an ultra beam of light.
- The fluorescent tube has a tube life of 15,000 hours and makes a great area light.
- The Xenon bulb is 200% brighter than a regular incandescent bulb and can be adjusted from a spotlight to a wide beam.
- The oval shaped handle makes it easy to use.
Size: 7" X 2-3/4"
Instructions: Depressing the on/off switch alternates between LED light, Xenon light or fluorescent light.