ER™ 30 Person Lockdown Survival Kit
ER™ Lockdown Survival & Sanitation Kit
Lockdowns often force students, teachers, and employees to shelter-in-place for hours without food, water, or access to a toilet. We designed the ER™ 30-Person Lockdown kit to ease physical discomfort while waiting for the all-clear. Store this kit in each classroom.
Use the items in this kit only when it is safe to do so
(3) ER™ 2400 Calorie Food bars and (30) Water Pouches: Each
bar contains (6) individual, pre-measured rations. The rations can be further divided or crushed into water to make a paste. The U.S. Coast
Guard tested, evaluated, and certified ER™ Emergency Food and Water Rations to remain fresh for up to 5 years
(1) AM/FM Radio (includes batteries) - use for news bulletins only when safe to do so.
(1) Survival Whistle - use to signal for help.
(1) Roll Duct Tape
(1) Thermal Mylar Blanket - provides warmth or assistance to victims suffering from shock, or pair with the duct tape to create a shelter around the 5-gallon bucket toilet.
Emergency Sanitation Supplies
(1) 5-Gallon Bucket Container with Snap-on Toilet Seat
(12) Toilet liners/bags
(1) Pack Toilet Deodorizing Chemicals
(1) Roll Toilet Paper
(2) Bio-Hazard Bags
(100) Individually Packaged Hand Cleaning Wipes
Line the inside of the bucket with a sanitation bag, add toilet deodorizing
chemicals, then snap-on the toilet seat to create an emergency toilet. Construct a shelter using the duct tape and mylar blanket.
Interested in a custom solution for your school or office? Contact us at 800.542.3697 or submit a Contact Us Form .