Solar/Hand-Crank Powered Flashlight & AM/FM Radio
This ER™ AM/FM radio with super-bright 3 LED flashlight never needs batteries. You can always rely on it to work for you! It is recharged through solar power, the hand crank dynamo, or the DC6V jack which accepts power from USB, wall, or car charger. Included is a red flashing strobe light for emergency signaling purposes and a siren to signal for help, as well as a universal built in cell phone charger to help you communicate with loved ones during an emergency. With the Universal Mobile Phone Charging Socket (included), this emergency radio will work with your own cell phone's car charger.Why do you need a solar / hand-crank powered emergency radio and flashlight?
Unlike regular flashlights and radios, the ER™ Solar / Hand-Crank Powered Radio and Flashlight allows unlimited hours of usage without relying on batteries! A must-have item for your emergency kit, bedside or car. They also make great gift idea! Don't have false security and rely on flashlights and radios that need batteries to operate. This unit recharges from 5 different sources!Compare to other ER™ Hand-Crank Radios
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONSSKU: 6N
Brand: ER™ Emergency Ready
Weight: 1 lbs.
Needs Supplied: emergency light and communication
Frequency/Reception: FM 88-108MHz; AM 525-1650 KHz
1 radio: 7.75" x 3.5" x 4.25"
Case (30/Case): 18.7"x15.75"x13.19"
Pallet (1050/Pallet): 48" x 40" x 84"
- Dynamo Hand-Crank Generator
- DC6V Jack which accepts power from USB, wall or car charger
- 300 mAh Nickel-Cadmium battery
- 3 LED Flashlight works up to 12 hours when fully charged
- Cranking the Charging Handle for 1 minute at 2 turns per second provides 20 minutes of usage.
- Flashlight - 3 white LEDs with 100,000 hour life span
- Strobe - 2 red LEDs with 100,000 hour life span
Features and Functions:
- 3 LED White , Super bright Flashlight
- 2 Red LED Strobe / Blinking Light
- Charges cell phones using included Universal Mobile Phone Charging Socket
- Recharges from 5 different sources
- Requires no batteries or electrical plug-ins for reduced environmental impact
- Glow-in-the-dark trim
- Compare to other ER™ Hand-Crank Radios (PDF)