2 Person Ultimate Deluxe Backpack Survival Kit
Item No. SKBP2DD
A 2-person, 72-hour portable survival kit packaged in a nylon backpack designed to safely store in a vehicle. This deluxe survival kit contains essential supplies for a roadside emergency or evacuation. The kit includes 72-hours of ER™ 2400 Calorie Food Bars and Water Pouches for two people. The
BENEFITS & DESCRIPTIONThe ER™ 2-Person Deluxe Backpack Survival Kit contains 72-hours of survival supplies packaged in a backpack. This kit will satisfy an individual's needs for food, water, lighting, communication, first aid, and protection against the elements.
This Deluxe Survival kit checks off all the necessities two people
need to shelter-in-place or evacuate during an emergency, either at home or on the go. This versatile kit safely stores in a vehicle within exposure to temperature fluctuations of 22°F to 149°F, -5.5°C to 65°C. Give yourself and your family peace of mind knowing they have emergency supplies on-hand.
Expert Tip: Store this bag in your vehicle or office and keep an ER™ Home Survival Kit in your home to ensure you will always have supplies on hand.
- 3-day supply per person of ER™ 2400 Calorie Food bars and Water Pouches: one bar and three water pouches provide 72-hours of sustenance for one person. The U.S. Coast Guard tested, evaluated, and certified ER™ Emergency Rations to remain fresh for up to 5 years, even when exposed to extreme temperature fluctuations. ER™ rations safely store outdoors or in areas exposed to temperatures ranging from 22°F to 149°F, -5.5°C to 65°C.
- (1) Solar/Hand-Crank Powered NOAA Weather Band AM/FM Radio, Flashlight combo with a built-in USB device charger for cell phones and other USB powered devices.
- First Aid & PPE: (1) First Aid Kit, and (2) surgical face masks, provide treatment for minor injuries and help prevent the spread of illnesses.
- (2) Thermal blankets, (2) Ponchos, and (2) Tube Tent: protect against the elements when sheltering outside.
- (30) Aquatabs® Water Filtration Tablets: Each tablet treats up to 2 quarts of water.
- 12-hour fluorescent lightsticks
- Compact utility knife
- Leather-palmed work gloves
- 5-in-1 whistle: whistle, signal mirror, compass, flint, and hollow container for matches.
- Pocket survival guide
- Emergency Contact Cards
ER™ Food Bars and Water Pouches have a 5-year shelf-life certified by the U.S. Coast Guard, but some of the first aid items require replacement after two years. Reference blog post “Maintaining Emergency Rations” in the ER™ Preparedness Blog for why you should not rely on store-bought canned goods and water bottles in your survival kit.
Why do you need this kit?
We recommend storing a portable kit inside your vehicle to prepare for an evacuation or roadside emergency. Each winter, thousands of motorists across the country find themselves stalled on icy roads, stuck in long lines of traffic, or stranded in ditches waiting hours for assistance. Rest easy knowing you have a supply of emergency items at the ready if you need to shelter-in-place inside your vehicle for an extended amount of time. If a wide-spread disaster such as an earthquake or wildfire should occur, a quick evacuation may be necessary. Save time and stress by already having a "go bag" of essential items stored in your vehicle.
This kit makes an excellent gift for your significant other!
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONSSKU: SKBP2DD
Brand: ER™ Emergency Ready
Weight: 10 lbs.
Dimensions: 11" x 7.5" x 14"
Shelf-life: up to 5 years (food, water, lightsticks, water purification tablets), shelf life varies on some first aid items
Supply Duration: 3 days, 2 people
Disaster Usage: earthquakes, hurricanes, tornados, tsunamis, winter storms, terrorist attacks, floods