2 Person Ultimate Tactical Backpack Kit
Item No. SKBP2BP
2-Person Survival Go-Bag containing survival supplies for use during an evacuation, roadside emergency or outdoor excursion. Includes warranty to extend the shelf-life on expired rations after 5-years.
BENEFITS & DESCRIPTIONThe 2-Person Ultimate Tactical Backpack Kit contains 72-hours of survival items to fulfill an individual's needs for food, water, first aid, emergency tools, hygiene, communication, lighting, and shelter. The kit can safely store in a vehicle within exposure to temperature fluctuations of -22°F to 149°F (-30°C to 65°C). Supplies are packed in a durable, tactical, black backpack for portability and endurance. Emergency rations have a guaranteed shelf-life of up to 5 years, with the option to receive a replacement supply of food and water nearing their expiration dates. Store this bag in your vehicle or office and keep an ER™ Home Survival Kit in your home to ensure you will always have supplies on hand.
The Tactical Survival Backpack is unlike any other survival kit on the market:
Option to Extend Shelf-Life for 5 Additional Years
- Upon receipt, your backpack survival kit will contain emergency food and water with a guaranteed shelf-life of up to 5-years.
- The kit also includes a rebate form that allows you to replace the food bars, water pouches, and water purification tablets as they near their expiration dates.
- The rebate form guarantees you will have a ten-year supply of emergency rations in your survival kit.
- You will receive a “Product Replacement Form” with your kit purchase - Please store this form in a safe place!
- Once the food and water rations in your kit near their expiration date (noted on the top of the replacement form), fill out the form and submit it back to Quake Kare within 30 days of the month and year indicated on your form.
- The items eligible for the shelf-life extension offer are the ER™ 2400 Calorie Food Bars, ER™ Water Pouches, and Water Purification Tablet Strips.
Tactical-Grade BackpackThe items in this kit are packaged in a water-resistant, black tactical backpack featuring (2) outside zipper compartments, (2) main zippered compartments, modular attachment points on the front & sides, and padded and adjustable shoulder and side straps.
WHY DO YOU NEED THIS KIT?We recommend storing a portable kit inside your vehicle to prepare for an evacuation or roadside emergency. Each winter, thousands of motorists across the country find themselves stalled on icy roads, stuck in long lines of traffic, or stranded in ditches waiting hours for assistance. Rest easy knowing you have a supply of emergency items at the ready if you need to shelter-in-place inside your vehicle for an extended amount of time. If a wide-spread disaster such as an earthquake or wildfire should occur, a quick evacuation may be necessary. Save time and stress by already having a "go bag" of essential items stored in your vehicle.
- 3-day supply per person of ER™ 2400 Calorie Food bars and Water Pouches: one bar and three water pouches provide 72-hours of sustenance for one person. The U.S. Coast Guard tested, evaluated, and certified ER™ Emergency Rations to remain fresh for up to 5 years, even when exposed to extreme temperature fluctuations. ER™ rations safely store outdoors or in areas exposed to temperatures ranging from -22°F to 149°F (-30°C to 65°C). Product rebate allows you to replace expired food and water upon expiration.
- (1) Solar/Hand-Crank Powered NOAA Weather Band AM/FM Radio, Flashlight combo with a built-in USB device charger for cell phones and other USB powered devices.
- First Aid & PPE: (1) First Aid Kit, and (2) surgical face masks, provide treatment for minor injuries and help prevent the spread of illnesses.
- (2) Thermal blankets, (2) Ponchos, and (1) Tube Tent: protect against the elements when sheltering outside.
- (30) Aquatabs® Water Filtration Tablets: Each tablet treats up to 2 quarts of water.
- 12-hour fluorescent lightsticks
- Compact utility knife
- Leather-palmed work gloves
- 5-in-1 whistle: whistle, signal mirror, compass, flint, and hollow container for matches.
- Pocket survival guide
- Emergency Contact Cards
ER™ Food Bars and Water Pouches have a 5-year shelf-life certified by the U.S. Coast Guard, but some of the first aid items require replacement after two years. Reference blog post “Maintaining Emergency Rations” in the ER™ Preparedness Blog for why you should not rely on store-bought canned goods and water bottles in your survival kit.
Why do you need a survival kit in your vehicle?
You may have a fully stocked shelter-in-place kit or pantry at home, at the ready for you and your family; however, you may not be home when the disaster occurs. Storing a go-bag in your vehicle ensures you have survival supplies wherever you go. Alternatively, an emergency may force you to evacuate your home quickly. In this case, your survival supplies are already in your car. Stranded in your car during a snowstorm? No worries, you have food, water, and a warm thermal blanket to get you through.
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONSSKU: SKBP2BP
Brand: ER™ Emergency Ready
Weight: 11 lbs.
Dimensions: 20” x 16” x 5.5”
Shelf-life: Up to 5 years (food, water, water purification tablets), Extended by 5-year Replacement Offer. Shelf Life varies on some first aid items.
Supply Duration: 3 days, 2 people
Disaster Usage: earthquakes, hurricanes, tornados, tsunamis, winter storms, terrorist attacks, floods