ER™ Emergency Water Pouches - Case
Item No. 2P-LHB-96P
These flexible, yet durable water pouches provide emergency drinking water after a disaster. Each 4.2 ounce water pouch is U.S. Coast Guard Certified to store safely in extreme conditions for up to 5 years. Recommended consumption is 2 pouches per day per person to meet minimum hydration
BENEFITS & DESCRIPTIONThese flexible and yet durable water pouches provide a 72-hour supply of emergency drinking water per person. Each 4.2 ounce water pouch is U.S. Coast Guard Approved to store safely for up to 5 years even when stored in extreme conditions (-22°F to 149°F, -6°C to 65°C). Can be frozen without harm to pouch and used as a "cold pack."
- 1 Case contains 96 pouches
- 72-hour supply per person is 6 pouches
- U.S. Coast Guard Approved packaging
Why do you need to store emergency water?
Following a disaster, potable drinking water may be unavailable due to several factors. Electricity outages can result in water treatment plants malfunctioning causing tap water to become unsafe for consumption. Emergency responders may not be able to safely deliver water to your area and broken gas lines and power outages may prevent boiling water over a stove top. Ensure you and your familiy's self-reliancy by storing at least a 72-hour supply of water per person.
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONSBrand: ER™ Emergency Ready
Weight: 28 lbs.
Units: 96 pouches
Shelf-life: Up to 5 years (U.S. Coast Guard Approved)
Disaster Usage: earthquakes, hurricanes, tornadoes, tsunamis, winter storms, terrorist attacks, floods
Features & Functions:
- U.S. Coast Guard Approved 5 Year Shelf Life
- Non-leaking pouches with superior tri-laminate packaging
- Withstands Extreme Conditions
- 100% Purified Drinking Water
- R/O Aseptic Processing
- UHT Pasteurized Sterilized Packaging
- No Additives or Preservatives
- Can be frozen and used as a "cold pack."