Hurricanes are powerful forces of nature that are capable of causing widespread destruction and loss of life across entire states and coastlines. Luckily, science has the capability to predict the severity of hurricanes days in advance giving you and your loved ones ample time to prepare and evacuate if needed. Use our guides to get a head start in preparing for these dangerous and deadly storms.
Actions to Take Before Hurricane SeasonSTEP 1: Learn about Hurricanes
STEP 2: Assemble a Hurricane Survival Kit
STEP 3: Customize your Hurricane Survival Kit
STEP 4: Maintain your emergency supplies
STEP 5: Make a Hurricane Preparedness Plan
STEP 6: Take action towards Hurricane Risk Reduction
The below sections will take you step by step through the process of preparing for Hurricane Season properly.
- What is a Hurricane?
- How do I purchase Hurricane Survival Kits & Supplies?
- How do I Customize my Hurricane Survival Kit?
- How do I Replace Expired Supplies?
- How do I Make a Hurricane Preparedness Plan?
- What is Hurricane risk reduction?