BENEFITS & DESCRIPTION
This Water Filtration Bottle is a portable water filtration system that provides clean and refreshing filtered water from virtually any source.
The self-contained revolutionary filter lasts up to one year:
Municipal water: 640 refills
Raw untreated water: 160 refills
- Provides clean and safe drinking water from virtually any source of water.
- Removes and reduces offensive tastes, odors, chlorine, silt, sediment, harmful microscopic Pathogens such as e-Coli, Cryptosporidium, Giardia, and other bacteria, Radon 222, Aluminum, Cadmium, Chromium, Copper, Lead, Mercury, etc.
- Filter has been tested by the University of Arizona and by Spectrum Labs in accordance with the EPA Protocol for Microbiological Purifiers and ANSI/NSF 53 adapted for sports bottles.
- The "No Leak" top, with collapsible/pop-up straw can easily be used as a squeeze bottle or used conventionally by drinking through the straw.
- Fill the bottle with water
- Insert filter, affix cap firmly
- Flip cap to open.
- Squeeze bottle for filtered water.
Why do you need emergency water purification supplies?
Potable water may become scarce following a widespread disaster. Earthquakes, tornadoes, and hurricanes can damage water treatment plants, knock out electricity and break gas lines. All these scenarios can render tap water unsafe to drink without first treating it.
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONSSKU: 2WF
Weight: .4 lbs.
Dimensions: (1) Bottle: 2.75 x 2.75 x 11" - Case (20): 24 x 18 x 13" - Pallet (430): 48 x 40 x 80"
Needs Supplied: emergency water filtration
Disaster Usage: earthquakes, hurricanes, tornados, tsunamis, winter storms, terrorist attacks, floods
Supply Duration: Filter lasts for up to 1 year (municipal water: 640 fills, untreated water: 160 fills)