3600 Calorie Emergency Food Bar
WHY ARE ER™ 3600 CALORIE EMERGENCY FOOD BARS THE BEST CHOICE?
The 3600 Calorie Emergency Food Bar is made with the purest of ingredients and manufactured under the strictest of conditions. They are scientifically engineered to provide the optimal balance of moisture, salt, carbohydrate, protein, and fat for survival victims and are certified by the U.S. Coast Guard to remain fresh for up to 5 years even when exposed to extreme temperatures. Store a minimum 3-day supply of emergency food in your home, vehicle, or office. These bars are safe to store outside and will not spoil when left in a hot or cold vehicle. Keep in mind that canned goods often have expiration dates of less than 5 years. Ensure your family has a safe and adequate food supply by storing ER™ Bars in your survival kit.
3 DAY FOOD SUPPLY
- Each 27-oz. survival food bar packet contains 9 individual 410 calorie emergency food rations, for a total of 3,690 calories (15,499 kj.).
- Recommended consumption is 3 rations per day/person.
- Up to 5-year shelf life certified by the U.S. Coast Guard.
- Withstands extreme conditions and temperatures -22°F - 149°F (-30°C - 65°C).
- Non-thirst-provoking formula – no water required for consumption.
- Bars crumble easily and may be mixed with water to form a paste for younger children or adults with dental issues.
- Pleasant lemon-vanilla flavor.
- No trans fats, cholesterol, coconut, or nuts.
RELIABLE FOOD SOURCE
- ER™ Bars contain no cholesterol, coconut, or nuts which may cause dangerous allergic reactions when medical aid is scarce.
- U.S. Coast Guard-approved hermetic sealing process utilizes corrosion-resistant material that meets the MIL-131 Barrier Materials Standards ensuring the freshness of your food supply for up to 5 years.
- Formulated with the optimum combination of moisture, salt, carbohydrate, protein, and fat
- Nutrition Facts & Ingredients
CONVENIENT TO USE
- Unlike many "Meals-Ready-to-Eat" (MREs), ER™ Bars do not require water and take up less storage space.
- Packaging features a re-sealable pouch to help maintain freshness.
- Contains 9 individual, pre-measured rations – serving size equals 3 rations/day
- Minimal replacement costs
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS
Brand: ER™ Emergency Ready
Weight: 1.3 lbs.
Dimensions: Single (1): 7.75 x 4.75 x 1.25" - Case (37): 13 x 13 x 6.63" - Pallet (1,000): 40 x 48 x 48"
Shelf-life: up to 5 years (U.S. Coast Guard Approved)
Supply Duration: 4.5 days, 1 person
Total Items: (1) 3,690 Calorie ER Food Bar containing 9 individual 410 calorie rations
Disaster Usage: earthquakes, hurricanes, tornados, tsunamis, winter storms, terrorist attacks, floods
Instructions: Recommended consumption is 3 of the 9 included pre-measured rations per day.
ER™ 3600 Calorie Emergency Food Bars provide disaster victims with a 108 hour (4.5 days) food supply. Formulated with a unique non-thirst-provoking formula, ER™ Food Bars deliver a perfect blend of calories and nutrients to maintain energy levels. ER™ Food Bars are certified by the U.S. Coast Guard to remain fresh for up to 5 years. The packaging of the food bars ensures they can withstand extreme temperature fluctuations allowing them to be stored outside or inside vehicles. Each food bar is scored into 9 individual rations and packaged in a re-sealable pouch. Minimal consumption is 4 rations per day for a total food supply of 4.5 days.
Great idea with the packaging. The packaging comes with tear strips so its very easy to get in the pouch. The ER pouch can also be resealed. Unless you are going to eat the whole 3600 cal bar in one sitting it makes sense to be able to reseal the bag over the 3+ days you eat the bar
I had these bars under my back porch for 10 years. They were in water proof plastic bags, but were otherwise exposed to outside weather all the time. I took them out last week, and they tasted great. I know the shelf life is supposed to only be 5 years, but WOW. They surpassed my expectations! Definitely recommend as an emergency food source. The taste is very similar to a lemon biscotti.
Arrived quickly. Well packaged, good taste, but a little hard to eat without any teeth perhaps I can break it up more and mix it with some water. Still a good product
Seems awesome. Do you know if my dog could also survive off of this with me? Answer - Our Emergency Food Bars are formulated for human consumption only. They have not been tested for animal consumption therefore we do not recommend you feed them to your dog. We do however sell Emergency Dog Food (Item PDF).