Hand-Crank Powered Flashlight & FM Radio
This ER™ FM radio with super-bright 3 LED flashlight never needs batteries. You can always rely on it to work for you!
It is recharged through the hand crank dynamo or the DC6V jack which accepts power from USB, wall, or car charger.
Simply charge this dynamo generator powered radio and flashlight by cranking the charging handle. 1 minute of hand cranking at 2 turns per second provides up to 20 minutes of usage.
Why do you need a hand-crank powered emergency radio and flashlight?
When you find yourself in an emergency situation, information can be vital to survival. Knowing the type and extent of an emergency situation enables a person to make informed decisions critical to survival and to share these plans with loved ones. It has excellent FM radio reception for tuning into emergency broadcasts to get information about the nature and scope of the emergency. And, this radio with flashlight also never needs batteries and never runs out of power!
Compare to other ER™ Hand-Crank Radios (PDF)
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONSSKU: 6NFM
Brand: ER™ Emergency Ready
Weight: 1 lbs.
Needs Supplied: emergency light and communication
Frequency/Reception: FM 88-108MHz
Dimensions: 1 radio: 7.75" x 3.5" x 4.25"
Case (30/Case): 18.7"x15.75"x13.19"
Pallet (1050/Pallet): 48" x 40" x 84"
Power Source: Dynamo Hand-Crank Generator; DC6V Jack which accepts power from USB, wall or car charger
- 300 mAh Nickel-Cadmium battery
- 3 LED Flashlight works up to 12 hours when fully charged
- Cranking the Charging Handle for 1 minute at 2 turns per second provides 20 minutes of usage.
Disaster Usage: earthquakes, hurricanes, tornados, tsunamis, winter storms, floods
Features and Functions:
- 3 LED White , Super bright Flashlight
- Recharges from 3 different sources
- Requires no batteries or electrical plug-ins for reduced environmental impact
- Compare to other ER™ Hand-Crank Radios (PDF)