Out of State Contact Cards
BENEFITS & DESCRIPTION
Fill out ER™ EMERGENCY READY Out-of-State Contact Cards with your important personal emergency contact information. Then keep these cards with you at all times to help locate, maintain open communication, and reunite with your loved ones following a disaster.
It is recommended that each family member carry this card at all times to locate and learn of their loved ones condition after an earthquake or any disaster!
Following a disaster, call or text your Out-of-State Contact since these long distance calls will more likely successfully get through to your loved ones. Remember, cell phones often don't work for hours after a disaster due to overloading of cell phone networks from the unexpectedly high volume of calls as people all try to get in touch with each other at the same time.
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONSSKU: OSC
Brand: ER™ EMERGENCY READY
Weight: 0.1 lbs.
Needs Supplied: search and rescue supplies
Dimensions: 3.5" x 2" x 0.1"
Disaster Usage: earthquakes, hurricanes, tornados, tsunamis, winter storms, terrorist attacks, floods, all emergency events
Features and Functions:
- Convenient, business card size.
- Hard copy card with instructions for contacting your loved ones separated following all emergencies and disasters.
- Card includes dedicated spaces for customizing.
- It is recommended to immediately fill out and list on the card the name and phone number of your personal Emergency Out-of-State Contact. This contact number can be used for text or voice messaging.
- Distribute to family members during post emergency procedures training.
- Keep in wallet at all times.
- Instruct your designated contact to be available following a disaster (earthquake, terrorist attack, etc.) so all your loved ones can call this same designated number so all can report their condition and location and learn of their loved ones' locations and conditions as they call in.
- If separated from your loved ones, call or text your loved ones from your cell if available.
- If cell phone coverage is unavailable, try calling your out-of-state contact using a land line.