Solar/Hand-Crank Powered Flashlight & Weather Band Radio
- No Batteries Required
- Charges All Cell Phones
- Connects to 7 NOAA Alert Channels
BENEFITS & DESCRIPTION
The Hand Crank NOAA Weatherband Radio & Solar Flashlight contains six key survival components in one compact, multi-purpose device:
Hand Crank Solar Powered LED Flashlight
AM/FM Weather Band Radio
Signaling Strobe Light
USB charging port for cell phones
Stay in touch with loved ones, signal for help, receive emergency news and weather updates and navigate with just one tool. The dual solar and hand-crank power options ensure reliability when you need it. This device is recharged through a built-in solar power panel, hand-crank dynamo generator, or a DC6V jack which accepts power from USB, wall, or car charger.
This radio/flashlight combo Receives all 7 channels of the NOAA Weather Band Radio Alert System which automatically alerts you when a weather emergency is in your area and includes AM/FM Radio Auto Scanner for easy tuning into other emergency broadcasts. The built-in USB port is compatible with all cell phones. Compare to other ER™ Hand-Crank Radios
Why will this emergency radio charge all mobile devices?
The built-in cell phone charger powers communication with loved ones during an emergency using exclusive technology. Dual charging ports include a Li-Po battery powered USB port for charging iPhone®, iPad®, BlackBerry®, Android and other devices. The DC-12V jack charges mobile devices using your phone’s car charger and the included Universal Mobile Phone Charging Socket.
Why do you need a solar/hand-crank powered emergency radio and flashlight?
Unlike regular flashlights and radios, the ER™ Solar/Hand-Crank Powered Radio and Flashlight allows unlimited hours of usage without relying on batteries. A must-have item for your emergency kit, bedside or car.
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONSSKU: 6NWB
Brand: ER™ Emergency Ready
Weight: 1 lbs.
Needs Supplied: emergency light and communication
Frequency/Reception: FM 88-108MHz; AM 525-1650 KHz
All 7 Weather Band NOAA Channels:
Dimensions: (1) radio: 7.75” x 3.5” x 4.25”
Case (30/Case): 18.7"x15.75"x13.19"
Pallet (1050/Pallet): 48” x 40” x 84”
- Dynamo Hand-Crank Generator
- DC6V Jack which accepts power from USB, wall or car charger
- 1500 mAh USB Powered Lithium-ion polymer (LiPo) battery
- 3 LED flashlight works up to 12 hours when fully charged
- Cranking the charging handle for 1 minute at 2 turns per second provides 20 minutes of usage
- Flashlight - 3 white LEDs with 100,000 hour life span
- Strobe - 2 red LEDs with 100,000 hour life span
Features and Functions:
- 3 LED White Flashlight
- 2 Red LED Strobe/Blinking Light
- Charges cell phones using included Universal Mobile Phone Charging Socket
- Recharges from 5 different sources
- Requires no batteries or electrical plug-ins for reduced environmental impact.
- Glow-in-the-dark trim
- Compare to other ER™ Hand-Crank Radios (PDF)