10 Person Ultimate Deluxe Survival Kit
Item No. SK10R
A 10-person, 72-hour survival kit packaged in two 5-gallon water-resistant bucket containers with snap-on toilet seats. Ideal for an office or small classroom. This robust survival kit contains essential survival items students, teachers, and office workers need to shelter-in-place following a
BENEFITS & DESCRIPTIONStoring an Emergency Survival Kit in your office is an essential part of maintaining a safe work environment. Disaster Preparedness Experts designed the 10-Person Ultimate Deluxe ER™ Survival Kit to support ten office or school employees as they shelter-in-place or evacuate. The kit satisfies a survival victim's needs for food, water, lighting, sanitation, shelter, radio communication, and first aid.
- The 10-person kit includes a 3-day supply per person of ER™ 2400 Calorie Food bars and Water Pouches. The U.S. Coast Guard tested, evaluated, and certified ER™ Emergency Rations to remain fresh for up to 5 years, even when exposed to extreme temperature fluctuations. ER™ rations safely store outdoors or in vehicles exposed to temperatures ranging from -22°F to 149°F (-30°C to 65°C).
- The kit comes equipped with a Solar/Hand-Crank Powered NOAA Weather Band AM/FM Radio, Flashlight combo with a built-in USB device charger for cell phones and other USB powered devices.
- Two 5-gallon bucket containers hold the emergency supplies. These buckets have several strategic survival and storage advantages.
- The bucket, along with sanitation bags, toilet chemicals, and tissue, can serve as an emergency toilet.
- Alternatively, employees can use the bucket(s) to collect and treat water with Aqutabs® Water Purification Strips. The containers store safely anywhere inside or outside an office building within a temperature range of -22°F to 149°F (-30°C to 65°C).
- A 25-Person First Aid Kit, face masks, and gloves provide treatment for minor injuries and help prevent the spread of illnesses.
- Thermal blankets and plastic sheeting provide protection from the elements and privacy.
- 10-hour fluorescent lightsticks
- Waterproof matches
- Leather-palmed work gloves
- Duct tape
- 5-hour emergency taper candles
- A 5-in-1 whistle (signal mirror, compass, whistle, flint, and hollow container for matches).
Why Do Office And School Buildings Need Survival Kits?
Suppose a catastrophic disaster happens during business or school hours. In that case, employees/students may be stranded at work for days until roads are cleared for safe driving. If the office building suffers structural damage, employees must shelter-in-place outdoors at mercy to the elements. Power outages create confusion, hinder movements, spoil food, and cause water treatment plants to shut down. Employees or students with injuries require medical attention with no available emergency assistance. Management has the responsibility to take measures to protect employees from emergencies.
Reference the ER™ Office Preparedness Guide and School Preparedness Guide for detailed information on what you need to prepare your establishment. Need a custom solution for your company or school? Call us at 800.277.3727 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Gear Hungry - 12 Best Emergency Survival Kits 2020 – July 2020
Expert World Travel Blog – Best Survival Kits in 2020 – Survive the Chaos! - Nov 2020
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS
Brand: ER™ Emergency Ready
Weight: 45 lbs.
Dimensions: 2 containers; each 12" x 12" x 14"
Shelf-life: up to 5 years (food, water, lightsticks, water purification tablets), shelf life varies on some first aid items
Supply Duration: 3 days, 10 people
Disaster Usage: earthquakes, hurricanes, tornados, tsunamis, winter storms, terrorist attacks, floods